Full Service Dental Clinic in the Glendale Heights Area, IL
A beautiful smile and healthy gums can provide an extra dose of confidence and improve your lifestyle significantly. Our experienced Glendale Heights dentists provide high quality general, cosmetic, family and implant dentistry. So if you are looking for a multi-specialty dental clinic near you, you have come to the right place. Our dentists are experienced and our support staff members are friendly and approachable. There is no question we will not answer and we want you to feel free to tell us all of your concerns!
Our multi-specialty services include preventative care, such as dental exams for adults and children and restorative dental treatments to restore your beautiful smile, such as root canal treatments and implants in Glendale Heights, IL.
Are you looking to restore broken or missing teeth? Schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation with our caring and compassionate dentists to learn about our many options, including, root canals, crowns, bridges, teeth fillings, dentures and dental implant options. Most insurance plans, including most PPOs, some HMOs and Medicaid are accepted at Addison Dental. We also accept cash, checks and credit cards. Call our clinic to find if your insurance plan is accepted.
Some restorative treatments that we offer in the Glendale Heights Area include:
1. Dental Bridges – If you have broken or missing teeth, you will want to explore the best dental treatment option for it. At Addison Dental, we suggest a dental bridge as a viable option only if the surrounding teeth are healthy, we replace the gap between teeth with a prosthetic tooth that is attached to the two surrounding healthy teeth.
2. Dental Crowns – A crown, also known as a cap, covers the entire tooth that has lost a lot of its structure. There are various types of crowns, ranging from full porcelain to full metal. A crown is also used to hold the bridge in place.
To find out the best option for treating your missing, discolored or misshapen or broken tooth and help preserve the look and feel of your natural teeth, schedule a FREE consultation with Crowns & Bridges Dental Treatment Clinic in Glendale Heights, IL.
3. Tooth Bonding –Tooth bonding is a great cosmetic procedure that allows dentists to add tooth-colored resin material to the existing imperfections in your teeth to quickly and affordably give you the perfect smile. Contact your local area dentists at Addison Dental today to schedule an appointment.
4. Root Canals – Root canal is usually a good option to consider if you have badly decayed or infected tooth that is causing you pain and discomfort due to infected underlying pulp and nerve. At Addison Dental, your local Glendale Heights Area Root Canal Dental clinic, we offer the latest techniques designed to reduce the discomforts of a root canal procedure.
5. Dental Implants – Are broken or missing teeth undermining your lifestyle? At Addison Dental, we have more than 20 years of experience and excellent success rates in dental implant procedures that provide you with teeth that feel and look like natural teeth and best of all, you 5. don’t have to remove them at night, unlike dentures. Contact us today for your FREE consultation with our experienced and gentle dentists and staff. We are here to address all your concerns!
We also offer other general and family dentistry services, such as dental exams, polishing, teeth whitening, fillings and more for adults and children 1 year and older. Learn more about our ongoing specials or contact us to speak with our friendly and knowledgeable staff today.